2010年7月12日星期一

msg...^^

"As life goes on.I'm starting to learn mare and more about responsibility, and i realize that everything i do is affecting the people around me, so i want to take this time out to apologize for things that i have done"

"Things heven't occured yet and things that they don't want to take responsibility for, i'm sorry for the times that i left you home, i was on the road and you were alone"

"I'm sorry for the times that i had, i'm sorrfor the fact that i did not know you were sitting home just wishing me,could go back to when it was just it and me"

"I'm sorry for the time i would neglect, i'm sorry for the fact that i'm not aware that you can't sleep at night when i am not there"

"Because i am in the streets like everyday, sorry for the things that i did not say, like how you are the best thing in my world, and how i am so proud to call you my girl"

没有评论:

发表评论